Please visit this event's official landing page for more information.
Click here to see event flyers first.
Click here to see a list of events.
For more information on Nar-Anon Family Groups, please visit the World Service Office website.
The Nar-Anon Twelve Steps, Traditions and Concepts of Service
Learn more about the region's structure, assemblies, guidelines and bylaws.
Learn more about the region's service committees and ways to join.
Find past surveys and downloadable documents concerning RMR affairs, as per Concept 8.
Learn more about lessons learned in our past meetings and events.
Hear Nar-Anon members speak at RMR meetings and events.
RMR Nar-Anon Outreach
Ready to do outreach?Use the RMR business card to Carry the Message.Download a printable PDF by clicking on it.
2. Table runner and table cloth
3. Literature Rack which holds 16 pamphlets
4. Small Literature Stand that holds an 8x10 photo and pamphlets
5. When hosting an outreach event see https://www.naranonrm.org/ for a link to an Outreach check list.
To obtain literature:
1. Outreach packets can be purchased from the Nar-Anon Family Groups webstore
2. The following pamphlets that can be photocopied. Download from and
3. Contact the committee to request help with the purchase of literature at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Nar-Anon Family Groups World Service – https://www.nar-anon.org/outreach; or call the Hope Line – 888-307-9890
Places to do Outreach:
This is the official website of
the Rocky Mountain Region of Nar-Anon Family Groups
© Copyright 2018 Rocky Mountain Region Nar-Anon Family Groups